The Clintondale Branch is located in the 1811 Meeting House of the Clintondale Friends Church on the corner of Crescent Ave and Maple St. Library services in Clintondale began in 1984 as a way to extend and improve service to this part of the Highland Central School District. The branch was opened in December 1989. What began as a outreach program with Story hour being held at the Meetinghouse in 1984 has grown into a flourishing, active branch. Arlene McMahon is the branch manager. She is aided by PT clerk Toni Vinal.
Stamping Fun for adults and stamp camp for children are offered on alternating Wed evenings. check the Events calendar for more information.